Touring the NCL Jewel

 I got to take a tour of the Norwegian Jewel today!

Someday I'm going to book the family into one of the Garden Villa or Courtyard Villa suites, isn't this amazing?




This is the view from the Garden Villa - overlooking the pool and all the action!



A great kids room, they even have their own bathroom:


Love the Lavazza espresso machines in all of the suites. 

Oh yeah, The Haven:


And Cagney's. Suite guests get to eat here for breakfast and lunch at no extra charge. There is an additional cover charge for dinner though.


Getting ready to party like a Norwegian:


A little snack in the MDR:



Freestyle dining is awesome, you can eat when and where you want:

My kids love the kids program:

My kind of party:

Seattle port area. Unfortunately they wouldn't let me stow away on the ship!

Tons more pictures in the facebook album, including lots of room photos. Check it out! 
 (Please like my page for special offers and more!)

You can also visit my website for information on how I can help you plan your next vacation.